Why is this the most visited Condominium site at the Lake of the Ozarks. Because it is the fastest and easiest way to find everything you need to learn about Condo ownership at the Lake of the Ozarks. NO REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED!!!! No email required to search. No tracking apps to send you unwanted emails. No agents calling and harassing YOU! I share my original articles specific to the Condos at Lake of the Ozarks so you will know to buy and feel confident you made the right choice and saved the most money. I can send you a list of my last 100 condos sales to show you I get results.
Why Buy Now?
1) Interest rates are still low - 2% less in mortgage interest could amount to $30,000 over the life of the loan.
2) Active listing supply - Inventory is shrinking. When supply decreases, prices will increase. Buy at a discount RIGHT NOW!
3) Market Timing - You can never time the market perfectly, but if you could, it would look like this.... Cheap mortgages, discounted prices and motivated sellers! In other words.... RIGHT NOW!
4) Condo Sales INCREASED by 20%! Sales went from 109 condos 1st quarter of 2016 to 131 in 2017. As I mentioned in point #2, there are only 577 condos listed for sale, the lowest point in over 20 years! This alone will drive pricing UP in 2017! When you put it all together, it points to a great buying opportunity RIGHT NOW!
Why Use John Garrett?
1) John buys and sells Lake Condos so he knows from experience how to help you buy or sell. He currently owns 10 properties, 4 of which are Condominiums. He routinely buys and sells condos, so he understands the market as an agent, as a buyer, and also as a seller. Most agents have never owned an investment property, and even fewer have ever owned a condominium. How can you sell something if you have never owned, bought or sold one yourself?
2) John has the experience. Many years in the business may or may not be a good thing. Some of the older agents have lost touch with how to sell to millennials and how to utilize social media properly. I have a full time social media marketing professional in my office working every day for my sellers. I consider my online presence at the Lake of the Ozarks the very best at the Lake.
3) My Buyer's get a UNFAIR ADVANTAGE because I can find the best deal, many times before it is listed on the MLS or in Zillow. Many sellers contact me to sell, but might be reluctant to officially put their condo up for sale. I have put Buyers and Sellers together this way many times in the past. If you are serious about buying or selling, don't hesitate to give me a call. If you have a house to sell first, even one out of State give me a call! I can likely get you exactly what you are looking for WITHOUT a bunch of HASSLE!
Foreclosure Condos , Osage Beach Condos , Lake Ozark Condos, Condos with Elevators, Condos with Garages, or any of the great buys that are currently for sale. John Garrett is the Lake of the Ozarks Condominium Expert! John sells, owns and manages vacation rental condos, he knows this market better than anyone else!
If you would like to learn more about buying, why condos fees are actually a good deal, insuring a condominium, Laws about condos, title insurance in Missouri , the inspection process, the rental option, tax advantages of owning, here are some of my original articles specific to the Lake of the Ozarks market. Take the first step with my "getting started"page.
Search the Lake of the Ozarks Condominium Guide without having to download an app! Use your computer, phone, or tablet - it doesn't matter. Don't waste time with Craigslist, Zillow, RE/Max and Keller Williams apps, delete them - you don't need them, they are tracking your info. This site doesn't need an app.
If you are looking for Waterfront Homes at the Lake, click here. Looking for vacation rentals, go here. At Lake of the Ozarks Condominium Guide, we know about the best deals BEFORE anyone else. Use John Garrett, the Lake's "Condo Expert" when buying. If you are looking for Waterfront Homes at the Lake, click here. Looking for vacation rentals, go here
Moorings at Malibu