Thinking about selling your Lake of the Ozarks Condo?
If you are you won't want to sell it for anything less than fair market value. On the other hand, by setting a selling price higher than what you should could be a mistake that results in a condo that doesn't sell. Before putting your condo on the market and setting a price it is important to first have an estimate of your condo’s value, a Comparative Market Analysis. A comparative market analysis, or CMA, is an evaluation of a condo's value based on available local market data including:
- How much condos similar to yours have sold for recently.
- How long these condos were on the market before they sold.
- How fast you can expect to sell your condo at your desired asking price.
- What your "competition" would be should you decide to put your condo on the market right away.
If you hire me to sell your condo, I will:
- Price the condo competitively.
- Sell the condo within a specific timeframe.
- Find a buyer for your condo.
- Market the condo to potential buyers.
- Find ways to fix up and help stage the unit to sell for more.
If you have any questions about buying or selling Lake of the Ozarks real estate, you can always contact me at 573-480-6420 or e-mail us for a fast response.